The Practice Homecoming Retreat
Escape for a long weekend in West Linn, Oregon. Join us for circle, ceremony, connection, movement, play, and nourishment. Our sanctuary is a stunning cozy space that allows you to immediately drop in. You will have the space to finally hear your own voice. The circle will hold you and Michelle will guide you on a journey back to yourself.
- The Place. Gather with us at The Practice sanctuary. The address is: 2051 Willamette Falls Drive, West Linn, OR 97068
- The time. We open our circle at 7pm on Friday, April 21, and close on Sunday, April 23, at 12pm.
- The Gathering. Bring a journal, water, and anything you need to feel comfy and cozy. Wear comfy clothes that you can move and around in.
- The Parking. There is a parking lot behind the building and on the street.
- Accommodations. You will arrange your own accommodations. We have a list of places nearby to stay.
If you have any questions at all, please contact us at [email protected].
All sales are final as we are a small business offering limited spots to our circles. You can gift the spot to another woman if for some reason you are unable to make it.
Please be sure to "subscribe to our email" list in order to receive notifications and information about The Practice Ritual.
We can't wait to gather with you.
More info to come through email.